June 19, 2010

DAD and DADDY Word Book: Plantin Schoolbook DS & GYPSY Cut Files

Hey There... Wow - 3 posts in a day, well, I felt this one was IMPORTANT!! hahaha... Here's something for Father's Day, sorry so late, but if you're like me, you still have some time for you to create with these wordbooks. I'll try and post my samples later. Working on them now. I used Plantin Schoolbook for both books, I have both available as DS and GYPSY cut files. You can down load them by clicking the "Fun Cuts" link found on the sidebar, under "Quicklinks". When you get to the page, you will find these cuts under the "Word Books" section. Have fun n' enjoy!!!


As always, if there is a particular cut that you would like for me to try and create for you, just email me at littlecs7@gmail.com, and I would LOVE to take on that challenge!!!

God Bless n' Have a Blessed Weekend!!!