May 25, 2010

Little C's Challenge: A Sketch

Good Tuesday Morning Friends! Sorry I have been MIA, I have been taking care of Little C's orders (the 40% discount on Rubber/Acrylic stamps are still going on!), and it has been nothing but crazy madness here. I am here to tell ya, that I just cannot wait til' it's over. Then I will be FREE! LOL... The stamps are going quickly, and I have also been putting them in bundles. So check out the grab bag section for low priced items. So far, I've posted 8 Grab Bags, and they are great deals!!! Great for yourself, door prizes, blog giveaways, gifts, etc., etc., at a low low price!!

This morning, I went to the dentist to check out my aching tooth. I had some shave ice sometime a week or so ago, and the pain that I had after eating the shave ice, was excruciating!!!! Oh gosh, I mean, I was killing over, and asking the Lord for Help, Help, Help!! Sure enough, He heard my prayers, and soothe the pain, but it was lingering around. Therefore, I went to the dentist this morning, had it checked out, and lo n' behold, the tooth is ok, and nothing serious for him to do anything about it. So YAY!!! Praise the Lord!! Thank you for not having me go through something that isn't necessary. I just gotta watch out and be sensitive to my sensitivity of my tooth.

This week @ Little C's, we're having a Sketch Challenge. Simple, just create a project using the sketch above. This is what I came up with.

Funny, because all 3 Divas used The Greeting Farm images, and all images that we've chosen were all "sitting" types. Neat, huh?! I colored my image with Copics. BG embossing is Cuttlebug's Victoria folder. I wasn't sure about this color combo I used, but looks like it turned out pretty good.

Well, if you wanna play, be sure to check out the Little C's Challenge Blog, and get the details.

Have a blessed day in the Lord. I hope I can get some creativity going on my end here. Please keep me in your prayers.

God Bless!
Hugs,

Jen