May 18, 2010

Little C's Challenge: Emboss!!

Good Morning!! It is Challenge day, over at the Little C's blog... this week's challenge is simply to create with an embossing technique. You can emboss with a folder, a metal stencil, a mat, or embossing powder. Whatever embossing technique you feel comfy with. Here is my sample:


I embossed with 2 Cuttlebug folders, which I thought would be appropriate for this masculine card. Which by the way I created for my son, CY4, who turned 14 this past Saturday!! Oh my gosh, I can't believe my baby is 14 already!! He's grown so quick, his voice is at the changing stages, and the Lord has really been working in him. Anyways, more on his birthday later, let's get back to this challenge. Be sure to check out the other creations by the LC's Divas:

Maria @ Stampin Inspirations

MacKenzie @ Midnight Scramper

To play along, visit the Little C's Challenge blog, and get all the details there.

Thanks for peeking!!

Hugs,

Jen