May 11, 2010

Little C's Challenge: 2+ Layers

Good Morning Tuesday!! It's time for another Little C's Challenge. But 1st to apologize for my lack of being here. I have been swamped with Orders, which I am totally thrilled about. I look forward in riding all of these stamps so that I can just "play" with what I already have collected. I've purchase so many stamps from other companies, and I never get to use them, because I'm always trying to promote Little C's stamps instead. Plus, it was getting in the way of my #1 priority of spending quality time with the Lord. So here, I am lifting it up to Him, and have asked Him to take this burden from my heart, and just rid of it. I know that He has bigger and better plans for me, so I'm soooo excited to see what's next in line for me. Cheeee Hoooo!!!

Ok, on to this week's challenge. The challenges has moved back to the Little C's Challenge Blog - that is where we've posted all of our creations in 1 place. You can read about the challenges there as well. This week's challenge is a simple one, to create with 2+ layers. When you go to the LC's Challenge Blog, you will see how each of us has created a little something different, so you know there are sooo many different ways of creating a 2+ layer creation.

Here is what I came up with.....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ANpwCGothAM/S-mMVeAKX6I/AAAAAAAAKIw/95y9rMQshrU/s1600/DSC00309.JPG

I cut the fence on my Cricut with a fence from "My World" cart. Image is from the PCS stamp set called "Lily n' Billy Sweethearts", I have 2 left in the store (which comes out to cheap-a-roo after the 40% discount), and giving away 1 set for this week's challenge. I hope you play along, if you are interested, check out the Little C's Challenge Blog here for details.

Tah-Tah!!!

Jen