May 21, 2010

Cute Cupcake Card: DS & GYPSY Cut Files

Good Aloha Friday Morning, Gang!! I created this card using one of the newest cartridges that I purchased - "Sweet Treats". It's got all sorts of fun stuffs to play with, and one of them, a yummy cupcake!! I had to make this cupcake, because it was soooo yummy not to!! This is a pretty large sized card, as you can see from the pic, that the card is at least 6" x 6" or so. You'd have to create your own envie, or do like what I did, give the card with a clear plastic envie.

The cute baker mouse image is a digital image from Soft Pencil. OMGosh!! It's sooo cute, and there are sooo many other cute images over there. You better go check it out, Elizabeth is a darling and sweet artist, and if you like cute, you will like what you see. I colored the images with Copic Sketch Markers, and whites were made with American Crafts White Marker. Anyways, I made 4 cards in different color cupcake holders. I have these files in DS and Gypsy format. You can download the files at the bottom of this post. Or you can click on "Fun Cuts" on my sidebar, under "Quick Links" and find the cut files there.





Here I outlined the cover of my card, lightly with a pencil, so that I can write on the card within, without having the writing show thru the front of the card. Simply erase pencil outline when done with your writing.



Ok, have a beautiful Aloha Friday, and a great weekend in the Lord!!

Hugs!!
Jen

Here are the links to the download. Required items: DS/GYPSY Programs, Sweet Treats cartridge.