April 20, 2010

Little C's Challenge: An Abundance of Flowers....

Good Morning Tuesday! It is Little C's Challenge day today!! This week's Challenge is to use Flowers on your project. Any type of flowers will do, live flowers, press flowers, dried flowers, paper flowers... oh, and leaves too, if you have 'em!!

Come and join the fun, and create along with the rest of us. Just 2 simple rules to follow...
  1. Create according to the "theme"
  2. Post a comment on each of the Little C's Diva blogs...
Here is my project....

The flowers I have on here are Prima Flowers (large), and All Natural Accent flowers. I sprayed them all with some glittery spritz to make it glisten in the light. I love this dark rich rose color, it's so pretty!! The roses (All Natural Accents) are actually WHITE roses, which I sprayed with Tuskineko Cherry Walnut Ink - which I've added some Pearl Ex powder to, so that when it sprays it leaves a misty glimmer on the item sprayed. Oh soooo pretty!! I love it's results!


As you can see, this is actually a box. The box I cut out on my Cricut, using Accent Essentials (for the tops) and George (for the box) cartridges. I have both the Gypsy Cut File and DS Cut File available. Which you can download at each of these pages (see left sidebar above), and they are listed under "Bracket Top Box". Enjoy!!



Well, now that you've seen my sample, go and check out Maria's and MacKenzie's, and see how they've put some flowers on their pretty projects. If you are inspired to play along, please create and post your creation to the web, and then link your project to this post, by inserting your URL into the "inlinkz" button below:



Looking forward in seeing what everyone comes up with! God Bless!!!