April 29, 2010

Hibiscus Card - A DS & GYPSY Cut File


Hello Again,

I have another created cut file to share with you. Something that can actually be done real simply. I used Life's A Beach cart. You can use both all mat sizes, just change to the size that you want. I have files in both DS and GYPSY format.

My girlfriend Bobbie came over this past weekend, and after she finished coloring her lil' hula girl, I told her we need a card to go with it. So I quickly whipped up a card for her to put her lil' hula girl on it. I think the girl is from Instyle Stamps. Bobbie used Flower Soft to add texture to the girl's grass skirt, and her wristlets and anklets. Isn't it adorable?? Bobbie did a great job, huh? Here are pics of the card open and the entire card with image....

I hope you are having a great day in the Lord!! I'm super crazy n' busy, because on Saturday, Cy's school will be having their May Day! Soooo excited! Our 1st May Day @ his school. It's gonna be an event to remember. God Bless each and every one of you. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I truly enjoy reading your comments!! Enjoy!

Download DS Cut File Here

Download Gypsy Cut File Here

Gotta run...

Jen