April 21, 2010

DS & GYPSY Cut Files: Hello Kitty Basket

Hey There...

It's Wednesday, and I don't need to serve @ Cy's school today. I don't know what to do with myself. Haha! I cleaned up my craft area yesterday, and then cleaned off my dining table. After cleaning off my dining table, I needed to clean my craft area again, because all that was on my dining table, went to my craft area. **sigh** never ending, is it? I guess I'll be cleaning again today. I usually go and have lunch with my hubby or a girlfriend on Wednesdays, so hopefully I'll have some time to escape and get out of here. My son is sick (CY4), and he's been home with me for the last couple of days. Poor thing, looks like the flu got to him, and I am trying my best to keep the germs out of arms reach of the rest of us. If he's feeling better today, maybe the both of us can do lunch with daddy. =0)

Well, today I have a cute Hello Kitty Basket that was requested of my a while back. It was such a rush request, I forgot to even post it. So here it is... I have cut files in both DS and GYPSY format. (see bottom for links to downloads, or check "quicklinks" in my sidebar for direct links). I've added a 1/2" strip to the basket, so that there would be a handle for this project. Either way, it would still be adorable without the handle. This basket is holding 2 LARGE Dew Drop bottles. Just in case you're wondering how big this basket really is....

Carts used: George, Hello Kitty Greetings

Have a blessed day today!

Hugs,

Jen