Good Morning Friends!! I'm so excited to have our Little C's Challenges back in effect. I hope you will be able to join us and play along... every TUESDAY, a new challenge will be posted here. Before we go on, let me just lay down the laws....LOL!!!
Here are the rules for the weekly challenges:
- Deadline will always be on the following Sunday @ 6 pm, Hawaii Time
- Winner(s) will be announced on Mondays
- Little C's product are NOT necessary to play (unless noted), just as long you stick to the challenges' "theme".
- 2 RULES to absolutely be qualified for a chance to win:
2) You must post your card or project somewhere on the internet such as your blog,
photo gallery, SCS gallery, PCP gallery, or an online forum, etc.
- A prize will be awarded to the challenge winner
- The three designers for Little C's are:
2) Maria at Stampin Inspirations
3) Jen at Pieces of Me (Me, You are HERE)
This week's Prize package will consist of:
- 1 Magazine
- 1 Dandelion Designs Stamp
- 1 Magnolia Stamp
- and MORE!!!
This week's challenge, is called "Shades of Purple". Here is my sample...
I used the recently released "Eric" from The Greeting Farm stamps, and colored him with Copics. Also cut out a guitar cut on my Cricut, from "Indie Art" cart. Sprinkled some Martha Stewart fine glitter on it to add sparkles. Used Dew Drops and Sticklez as well. Embossing is from a CB Folder. DSP is also MS. When I created this challenge, I didn't check to see if I had different shades of purple to use. So I was kinda in a bind when I started creating it. I could've sworn I had MORE purple colored this n' that. And because this is more of a masculine card, I didn't think ribbon n' buttons would be right for it. LOL!!! **sigh** But I was happy how it turned out.
Now to view and comment on the creations done by the other fabulous Little C's Divas, click on there links here...
Maria @ Stampin' Inspirations
MacKenzie @ Midnight Scramper
After being inspired, go create, upload and add your link below, using the "add your link" button below. Can't wait to see what you all come up with!!