April 6, 2010

Challenges are Back!!! This Week's Challenge: Shades of Purple


Good Morning Friends!! I'm so excited to have our Little C's Challenges back in effect. I hope you will be able to join us and play along... every TUESDAY, a new challenge will be posted here. Before we go on, let me just lay down the laws....LOL!!!

Here are the rules for the weekly challenges:

  • Deadline will always be on the following Sunday @ 6 pm, Hawaii Time
  • Winner(s) will be announced on Mondays
  • Little C's product are NOT necessary to play (unless noted), just as long you stick to the challenges' "theme".
  • 2 RULES to absolutely be qualified for a chance to win:
1) You must post a comment on all of the designer's blogs
2) You must post your card or project somewhere on the internet such as your blog,
photo gallery, SCS gallery, PCP gallery, or an online forum, etc.
  • A prize will be awarded to the challenge winner
  • The three designers for Little C's are:
1) Mackenzie at Midnight Scramper
2) Maria at Stampin Inspirations
3) Jen at Pieces of Me (Me, You are HERE)

This week's Prize package will consist of:
  • 1 Magazine
  • 1 Dandelion Designs Stamp
  • Embellishments
  • 1 Magnolia Stamp
  • and MORE!!!

This week's challenge, is called "Shades of Purple". Here is my sample...


I used the recently released "Eric" from The Greeting Farm stamps, and colored him with Copics. Also cut out a guitar cut on my Cricut, from "Indie Art" cart. Sprinkled some Martha Stewart fine glitter on it to add sparkles. Used Dew Drops and Sticklez as well. Embossing is from a CB Folder. DSP is also MS. When I created this challenge, I didn't check to see if I had different shades of purple to use. So I was kinda in a bind when I started creating it. I could've sworn I had MORE purple colored this n' that. And because this is more of a masculine card, I didn't think ribbon n' buttons would be right for it. LOL!!! **sigh** But I was happy how it turned out.

Took a photo at a side angle so that you could see how I put a section of the guitar on foam tape and popped it, along with Eric.

Now to view and comment on the creations done by the other fabulous Little C's Divas, click on there links here...

Maria @ Stampin' Inspirations

MacKenzie @ Midnight Scramper

After being inspired, go create, upload and add your link below, using the "add your link" button below. Can't wait to see what you all come up with!!


Aloha,

Jen