April 25, 2010

Aloha RAK - May Sign Up **OPEN**

Good Blessed Sunday Morning!!! It is that time of month again, to sign up for our Aloha Fun RAK!! Please post a comment here if you'd like to play along for the month of May - sign up will end on the 30th of April. During the month of May, I always remember the saying, "April Showers Bring May Flowers"... ok, as lolo as it sounds, when I was a kid, I used to think that it was a way for me to remember when the "Mayflower" ship arrived here in America. Ya, I was wrong... I don't know when I realized it was talking about "flowers" not the "Mayflower Ship", but Thank God it hit me before Middle School. Doh!!

So, the theme for the month of May is.....

Create something with flowers on them, and send to your RAK partner (which I will match you up with after everyone signs up).

Here are some of the projects created by participants for April's RAK - which the theme was "Anything But A Card":







I know each receiver's will be delighted to receive such adorable projects in the mail. If this is something you might want to try out, please sign up and comment below. Not to worry about your "level" of stamping, because we welcome ALL LEVELS, and it's always fun to make someone's day brighter, by blessing them with the talents that God has given You!! Be a Blessing... sign up today!!