March 5, 2010

Little C's DT Members...2010


Aloha! Meet our lil' team of talented designers...2010!!!

My name is Maria Bell. I'm originally from Hawaii. . .former "Ewa Girl", now living in Temecula, California. I've been stamping for approximately 5 years and December, 2009 will be 3 years of blogging! Whoohoo! I have many interest. . .paper crafting, photography, reading, and eating! LOL! Professionally, I'm an RN specializing in OB/GYN, postpartum and high risk pregnancy but currently, I'm a domestic diva and having a blast! I love being in touch with my Hawaii roots via Facebook and being part of Little C's brings me closer to home. I'm excited to be part of this wonderful team of talented ladies!

Visit Maria's blog at Stampin' Inspirations



****

Meet MacKenzie Bruckler... June Cleaver by day and obsessive compulsive paper crafter by night. I get to live in the best of both worlds. I'm lucky enough to be a full time stay at home Momma of two munchkins and wife to a wonderful guy. When I'm not busy baking cookies or being "Room Mom", I'm in my happy place stamping my little heart out. The hubs may not understand my obsession with this craft, but at leaast HIS hobby is more expensive than mine!


Visit MacKenzie's blog at Midnight Scramper




****

Aloha! I am Jen.... Blessed to be 1st of all, the daughter of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Married to a God-fearing, ultra-loving and super supportive hubby of 16 years n' counting, Mama to my Little C's: CY4 and Cy-Cy, and finally, a fun-crazy-loving paper crafter that desires to please the Lord in every way, and glorifying His name, everyday!! For without Him, I would not be here, where I am at, being able to maintain this simple n' sweet but satisfying business I've called Little C's!! Little C's has always been a dream of mines, to be able to sell n' create crafty products and bring great prices to my friends, such as yourselves. Before, I ran this business all on my own, but recently, I have lifted it up to the Lord, and Now, He guides me to where I need to take it. I hope that you enjoy this journey that I am on, and feel free to take a ride any time! Ask me about the Lord, and I will share with you the wonderful things that He can do for YOU too!!

You are HERE at Jen's blog!


Click here to see our former talented DT designers.


Scroll below to see some samples posted earlier by some of the DT members...

Aloha,

Jen