March 5, 2010

Little C's Creations


Hello All!! If you have been with me for the last couple of years, you probably already know that I own an online store called "Little C's" (named after them boys in my life: CY3, CY4 and Cy-Cy)... and if you have recently found me, I'd like to let you know that I own an online store, which I sell products that are used to create cards, scrapbook pages, and other paper goodies. You will also find handmade projects, and Cricut Cut Files (which I've recently added), as well (you may click on the button above n' it'll take you to the Little C's site).

Up until now, I had a separate blog to feature all of my Little C's products, however, because I am trying to "consolidate" and save time on posting, I will be featuring the Little C's products and creations here on my Pieces of Me blog. So yay, no more having to jump to another blog to see what is what, with Little C's!!!

I wanted to share a couple of card creations of new products recently added to the store. I will later present to you our lil' Little C's DT!! So stay tuned for that...

Here are some cards created by DT Member, Maria of Stampin' Inspirations:

Image is Rosie w/Flowers of CC Designs, and can be found here.


Maria's coloring is stupendous!!! She has an amazing way in bringing these images to life! Love the red flowers she's added to the side of the image.

This is another creation by Maria, using an Aloha Keiki image called "Winter Kehau". Aloha Keiki designs are digital images, made exclusively for Little C's.
This creation here was created by our former DT member, Ali. She used Nurse Anya, which is no longer available. However, there are other Greeting Farm stamps available and just as adorable to use as well. =0)

This final card here was created by yours truly... I used a Rachelle Ann Miller stamp, which can be found here. I used water color pencils to color the image and give it that soft look.

Ok, today is Friday... so look out for my "Freebie Friday" post coming up soon!!!

Have a beautiful day today... God Bless!!
Hugs,
Jen