March 9, 2010

Little C's - CC Design's Mermaid



March Sale @ Little C's... ALL Anthony & Burt Products.... Trying to get them ALL out... From $6.85 down to $2, stamp sets are 1/2 priced - from $8.50 down to $4.... here are a few that you can check out - click on the Little C's button above to go shopping (scroll down to see today's Little C's creation):

Relaxing Summer
Relaxing Summer
Orig. Price: $6.85
Sale Price: $2.00
My Reflection
My Reflection
Orig. Price: $6.85
Sale Price: $2.00

Ready for Lift Off!
Ready for Lift Off!
Orig. Price: $6.85
Sale Price: $2.00
See Saw Fun
See Saw Fun
Orig. Price: $6.85
Sale Price: $2.00

It's Tuesday.... and as I've mentioned, last week that on Tuesday's I would share with you a Little C's creation. Coming in April, we will start up our Little C's challenges again, so be on a look out for that. Maria and I are thinking up some fun challenges for all of you to participate in.

Today, I have a creation by Diva Maria of Stampin' Inspirations. She used CC Design's Mermaid on her card.

I love how Maria used scallop edges for the "waves" on her card, so unique, huh?

The weather here in Hawaii is a little windy with gloomy clouds. But I am enjoying it.

I hope wherever you're at, you're having a beautiful day.

Aloha,
Jen