March 25, 2010

Layout For School's Yearbook/Memory Page

My cousin asked me to design a couple of pages for her daughter, who plays basketball, so that she could use it for a "Memory Page" in the school's yearbook... here are few of them that I came up with....

8-1/2 x 11 Page layout - Colored:


Landscape - Colored:
Black n' White of above version

Colored Version - With Closing From Family:

Black n' White Landscape - Of Shelley walking along the beach:


Colored Version - Walking along the beach (faded) with picture inset:
If you're wondering which version she went with - it is the last one. What do you think?

Have a beautiful day today.... walk along the path of Our Lord, Jesus!!!

Much Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen

PS>>>> This is the 3rd post for me today, don't forget to scroll down and check out the other 2 projects I've posted earlier. Smooches!!