March 5, 2010

Freebie Friday - Strawberry Shortcake digi image

Howdie hoooo... as promised! Here is an image that I have to share with you. It is a digi image of Strawberry Shortcake n' her cute Striped Hoodie. I created a card a while back with this image... and this is how it turned out after coloring n' prettying up:


Card is a #10 envelope sized card, and I colored using my Copics. Sorry for the re-post, thought there'd be those that might not have seen this image. And I was desperate for a simple image to share on my Freebie Friday. I hope to get on the creativity wagon this weekend.

Download this free digi - click here, link is called "Striped Hoodie".

Be sure to scroll down to see the other 2 posts I've posted earlier today. Have an awesome day n' an enjoyable weekend! C-yah on Monday!!

Hugs n' Blessings,
Jen