March 1, 2010

Donations for my Cricut Cut Files

Aloha, FYI, I have moved my Cricut Cut Files to Little C's, so that a donation amount can be given to various organizations. I am also updating a couple of the old cut files that I had, and will be posting new samples for them as well. This is my 2nd post for today, so be sure to scroll down to see the Family Tree project that I helped CY4 put together for his Spanish class...

In the near future, I will have cut files also in the format of .gypsy, and .scut - so stay tuned.

I will be donating to various organizations monthly, please see below who it is that is being donated to this month. When you donate, you are granted the right to use these download cut files for your use to make craft items (to give, or to sell @ craft fairs), to use for class demonstrations, or for submitting projects to magazines. Please link back to my Pieces of Me blog when you post your creation(s), or send your picture(s) to littlecs7@gmail.com, so that I may post them my blog to share.

The Cut Files themselves may NOT be auctioned, sold, or published in any way.

*****

For the month of March 2010, 75% of each proceeds of DS Cut File Downloads will be donated to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS), on behalf of our Sister in Christ, Susan Hald. Here is Susan's story:

Susan's 26.2 Mile Journey

On June 26th, I will be running 26.2 miles in Seattle, Washington as a member of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Team in Training in an effort to find a cure for leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma, myeloma and other blood cancers.


I will be running in honor of Diego Lizalde, who was diagnosed with Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia on Nov 9th, 2007 when he was just 23 months old, with 95% of his marrow infected. He has undergone numerous rounds of chemotherapy that began almost immediately after his diagnosis. His chemotherapy is going well and his future looks promising. Diego has a tremendous spirit and continues to be an inspiration to his friends and family.


My life has also been touched in a very personal way by this disease. My uncle was diagnosed with leukemia in May 2003 and lost his battle to this disease less than 2 years later in February 2005. Cancer has also touched my life. My father was diagnosed with prostate cancer in the summer of 1994 and lost his battle just one year later on August 21, 1995.


Please support me as I train for this endurance event. I am certain there will be days when I would rather be sleeping in or hanging out at the beach, but on those days I will think of all those people who are bravely battling this disease and those that have fought the good fight. While my discomfort will be temporary, many of those diagnosed with leukemia and other blood cancers face a lifetime of discomfort.

***

I thank you for your support n' your donations.

Much Hugs n' Aloha,

Jen