March 9, 2010

Baby Girl's Dress Card - DS Cut File


Here is an adorable Baby Girl's Dress, which I've created into a card, on the DS Design Studio. This was a fun card to create, I love all the different cards that I am able to come up with. This particular card, I used the New Arrival cartridge. The front of the dress is the flap that doesn't have any scallops. When you close the card, you will see the scallops on the edges.

Thank you to those of you that have already downloaded some cut files and donated for this month's cause. It is a blessing to see how much you all appreciate my work in putting these cuts together, and how you all have a giving heart. I have some freebies as well, so don't forget to check them out. I received my Gypsy, but I haven't had a chance to really try it out and play with it yet. I'll be converting the files over soon so that those of you that own a gypsy can cut these files too. Oh, and I haven't forgotten about you SCAL users, I'll be working on converting those as well.

Here is a sample of my card....

I cut the card base on light pink cardstock, and then cut the front card base (sheet #2) on 2 different DS papers. I then cut the DS papers in half, and placed one on the top of the dress, the other on the bottom, tied a brown organdy ribbon in the middle section of the dress, and dotted the neck line with pink sticklez. Wouldn't this make a great Baby Invite for Girl's 1st Birthday, Dedication or even a "Welcome Baby" type of card? I may turn it into a "tent" card, as I've seen on several other blogs. Let me know what you think.

The 2nd pic of the card is from a side view, because I wanted to show how it looked when it opened up.

Thanks for peeking in....

To download this cut file (you'll need the DS Program, Cricut Machine and New Arrival Cartridge), click here, it is listed under "DS Card Files". While you're there be sure to check out the other cut files available for you.

If you download this cut file, and create with it, I would LOVE to see how yours turn out! Please feel free to send me a photo of it.

Much Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen

Today's Verse:
Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.
Psalm 90:12 (Read all of Psalm 90)