March 8, 2010

Another Diaper Cake


Good Morning Monday! I hope you all had a pleasant weekend! I decided to post pictures on my photo blog again... "Hawaii Photos By Jen". I will be posting on there every weekend, of photos I took throughout the week. I also wanted to update that blog because Jesse, who is my Brother in Christ, is currently in Afghanistan, and I thought what a perfect way to keep him home while away from home.

Anyways, I have a Diaper Cake here to share with you. This was ordered by a customer that wanted this cake in a week. I don't normally do RUSH orders, but this one was for my MIL's co-worker. So, had to jump on it and get it done for good ol' mom, right?!

If you are interested in ordering one of these cakes, and reside on the Island of Oahu, State of Hawaii, I can work with you in creating a diaper cake like this one. Prices vary, due to the type of theme you would like your cake to be, as well as products that you may particularly want. Please email me at littlecs7@gmail.com if you are interested.

The 1st image is of what it looks like in the front. The 2nd is the back of it. This was a semi-pooh themed cake. I could've done more with creativity, however due to the "RUSH" status, I had to just put it together n' go!

By the way - I recently had an error on my computer, and for some reason am no longer able to use my Adobe Photoshop Element. I need to reinstall the program, but for the life of me, I cannot seem to locate the disk to do the download. In my desperate state, I decided to search online for a FREE editing software and came across "GIMP". The pics that I have here were edited on this program. I just wanted to share with you, for those of you that don't have any type of software to edit your photos. So that maybe one day you might be interested in trying this program out. So far, I am happy with it. I also created the "Aloha Fun RAK" button with it. So it's got pretty much the same feature of the Adobe Photoshop Elements - just not with the same price range. Which I am happy about. =0)

This last photo is of how the cake looked like after I wrapped in cellophane.


Well, it is a new week, so my hope for you this week is that you have a beautiful week, and that you are blessed in whatever you do.

Interested in ordering a diaper cake like the one shown here? Click here for details.

Hugs from Hawaii,
Aloha,
Jen

Today's Verse:

Where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice.
James 3:16 (Read all of James 3)