March 6, 2010

Aloha RAK..... It's BaK!!! Sign Up Today!!


Hello Peoples... I've had several hundred requests (ok, I'm over exaggerating about the #...), but there was a lot... asking, requesting to bring back the Aloha RAK... "Jen, there are RAK's out there but not quite like yours".... "I wish you had the Aloha RAK Back".... "If you're not so busy anymore, can you bring the Aloha RAK Back?".... "I miss your monthly RAK's".... Alright, I've heard, and I'm listening... so I'm bringing it back....

But I've gotta set some FUN standard rules to follow....
  1. Open to USA and CANADA only (and those that are in foreign countries with military addresses).
  2. There will be "THEMES" to follow each month. (e.g., "Trees" - create a project with trees)
  3. RAK must be something created: Card, or Altered Notebook, Memo Pad - but NOT of Brand NEW items (however, it is your choice to send these things if desire to, just do NOT expect the same back if you don't get it).
  4. Must send 5 stamped or digi images with your monthly RAK
  5. Complete RAK by the 20th of each month, take a picture of it, and email to me at littlecs7@gmail.com, a photo of your CREATION ONLY, as I would like to post ALL creations to my blog monthly.
  6. Please sign up MONTHLY.
  7. There will be a limit of 20 participants per month.
Ok... so sign up today, to begin RAKing for this month - March.

The theme is "PINK, BROWN N' WHITE" - Create your project with these 3 colors, and have completed by the 20th of March. Please comment here to sign up for this month's RAK. Please email me with your project by the 20th as well.

Aloha,
Jen