February 23, 2010

Tin Project

Hello There!!! Here is a project that I had the Glama Gurlz do sometime in 2009. LOL!!! Sorry that I am posting this one soooo late... I got this idea from my Maria of Stampin' Inspirations. Thanks Maria!!!

The images are digis from Nancy Kubo. DSP is from TAC. The GG's had a lot of fun creating this one.

It is a tin can, on the inside a calendar, and a flower with a magnet behind it, also a pen and post-it note pad. Great for anyone's desk.


Prayer Request: Please continue pray for those in Haiti. That families are reunited with their lost ones and pray for healing and comfort on those that have lost their loved ones. Thank You and God Bless!!!

Hugs,

Today's Verse - simply put... even tho' the chips may be down in your life, have faith in knowing God will save us all!!:

Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior.

Habakkuk 3:17-18 (Read all of Habakkuk 3)