February 16, 2010

Scallop Heart Card - Freebie

Hey there.... in the next couple of postings, I will be transferring my Cricut posts to this blog. So be on a lookout for more Cricut Creations posted on this site. I'll try and post as much as I can so that those of you that subscribe to my blog will not have a bunch of emails from me.

Here is a card I created using the DS program simply by taking 1 die cut, then another of the exact same which I flipped, and welded together. In this case, the die cut that I used was a Scallop Heart shape from Doodle Charms cartridge.




The cardstock that I used was pre-embossed. I then took a regular heart die cut and sized it to fit within the scallop heart shape. The stitches are rub-ons, the image is from Greeting Farm and colored with my Copics.

Requirements: Design Studio and Doodlecharms Cartridge

Here is a image shot of the Cricut Mat on my DS program.


Click here
for this freebie file - it is listed under "Freebies". Enjoy!!

Have a beautiful day!!

Aloha,
Jen

Today's Verse: How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word.
Psalm 119:9 (Read all of Psalm 119)
New International Version