February 24, 2010

Newest Gadget On My List....



Ok, so this gadget came out a few months or so... but when it first came out, I wasn't interested. Now as I find myself gazing into the horizon during times of just waiting around (usually when I'm waiting in parking lots for my son), I think I could use this time using this gadget... LOL!! What do you think?!

For those of you that have purchased this product, please share your pros n' cons with me. Thank you in advance for your time n' thoughts!!

Features:
•Size – 8” x 3” x 1.5”
•Weight – 11 ounces
•Screen Size - 4.7”, 16:9, 480 x 272
•Stylus Length – 3.75”
•Storage – ~4000 Cartridges, 10000+ Designs
•Battery Life – 4 hrs cont. 18 hrs int.
•Compatible with all Cricut Machines and Cartridges
•Weld, size, slant, rotate, stretch, preview
•2 Full content cartridges preloaded

Benefits:
•No computer required
•All CDS functionality on-the-go with no PC
•Interfaces with CDS when connected to a PC
•Stores All Content
•Stores All Overlays
•Stores All Manuals
•Stores CDS Projects

Aloha,

Jen