February 17, 2010

My Version of Sizzix #2 Box

This is another re-post ....

Here it is... the box I've promised all of you.... I got the box from my dear friend, Wini at Easter. I took her box apart, and basically created one of my own using the DS program. The bottom part of the box I created differs from the one that Sizzix sells, but nonetheless, it pretty much looks the same when it is put together and completed.

I created 2 designs, 1 using George, and the other using Plantin. To download cut files click on the "Fun Cuts" link located in the upper left column of my sidebar on my blog.



This is the 1st project I created using my Cricut cut of this box. I made this for my friend Tiffany, who is getting married next month.... I made them as favors....




Here's another creation using the same cut, and HK cartridge! I have this sample featured at J's Knicknacks.