February 24, 2010

Pics of Projects Created For Craft Fair

Ok, here are more projects I created for the Craft Fair I did last year @ Calvary Chapel. I had a lot of fun at this one, because 2 of my bestest friends attended this craft fair with me.... Barbara n' Rose. =0) What a fun day it was. My hubby also brought down my boys, so it was nice to see them that day. I also saw my favorite girl, Rina and her family, Janine, Gina (whom I've met through Facebook, and who was just so happen to be visiting the islands, so she decided to stop by n' meet me in person - what a blessing!!!), Ms. Gloria, My Ali-Gurl n' her family... and oh gosh.... so much people from church and some not from church stopped in to purchase or just to say "hi". It was just so sweet to see them all, and they made the day even brighter!!! Thanks Sisters!!! BTW the photo of us was taken using the "self timer" on the camera. LOL... I love doing that!!! =0)

Here is a pic of my booth all set up. Those things in the back are wrestling mats. We were in the gymnasium. A local wrestling team meets there weekly.



My Cy-Cy with a balloon parrot on his shoulder. It's his 2nd parrot, as the 1st one lost it's head (we couldn't have him walking around with a headless parrot). =0)


Daddy n' Cy-Cy enjoying the lunch they had at the fair... hmmm - I think it was Hot Dogs n' Hamburgers? I see that Cheetos bag... yummm!!!

Ok, here are my projects... decorated covered composition books. They were a hit!!!


This Hippo is from Pink Petticoat, a company that offers digital images via online. Check it out, she has all types of cute stuffs. This Hippo is one of them.... I colored her with my Copics, and the flower is from Fred She Said, another digital image company. The flowers were pre-colored, so when I printed it I didn't have to worry about how I was going to color it.


Here is another image from Pink Petticoat.


Again, the flower that I used to accent it with is from Fred She Said.

The image on this notebook is from Elisabeth Bell's collection... I just adore this artist!!
I colored this image with my Prisma Colored Pencils... Flower is from Fred She Said.


This image is from The Greeting Farm, flower is from Fred She Said... I colored her with my Copics.


Hello Kitty... I colored her with my Copics as well...


Another Fred She Said image... I think I colored her with my Copics and matched the colors on her dress as close as possible to the colors of the DSP.


Here are Hello Kitty note pads with pen. They are Sizzlit Hello Kitty die cut which also embossed. I sanded the cardstock on the left to get that look.

Here is a close up of all the handmade items on my table. The Hello Kitty were all cut from my Cricut X. I used vinyl for them to stick on the plastic containers.

Here are some coffee holders, which I cut out a dove symbol of on my Cricut X using the SCAL program.
Okie dokie... that's about it....

Prayer Request: Please pray for my girlfriend, whose dog recently lost her life to old age. She misses her terribly. Please pray for peace and comfort on her heart. Thank You and God Bless!!!

Much Hugs,

Today's Verse: “Carry each others burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.” Galatians 6:8