February 19, 2010

Hello Kitty Digi Image, Strawberry Card and HK Strawberry "House"

Hello There!! Check this out - a Hello Kitty "Strawberry House". Got these pics on the internet, and thought it was pretty neat to share. This seems so odd to me, being that there are no buildings here in Hawaii that even looks remotely close to a Banana or a Strawberry for that matter....

Here is another image from a different angle....how's all the black mold build up on there huh?! I have MORE to share with you - a digi image n' Cricut project down below.... you all seem to be loving these cut files, and I am truly blessed to receive all of your comments, they are both encouraging and so appreciated! Thank You!!!



Here is the Hello Kitty image I would like to share with you...

Here is the image shot of my Strawberry card cut on the DS program. Cartridge used is Hello Kitty Greetings.

Here is my creation with the Strawberry Cut File and Hello Kitty Strawberry Basket Digi Image. I embossed the layers with CB folders, colored with Copics, and Stickles for glitter:

Here is a look at the Strawberry card open - on the inner part of the card, I cut a white layer to place on the inside. On the cut file, I have this on sheet #3. But before adhering, cut the stem off first.

A close up shot of the embossing n' sticklez....

Alright, if you would like the Hello Kitty Strawberry Digi Image, please post a comment here with your email addy, so that I can reach you. If you'd like to download the cut file, you can get it from here listed under "DS Card Cut Files"

Have an awesome day n' a wonderful weekend, and remember, although you may not know it or you may not believe it, I'm here to share it.... JESUS LOVES YOU!!!

Big Hugs n' Blessings.... Jen

Today's Verse:

The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.
Galatians 6:8 (Read all of Galatians 6)