February 18, 2010

Heart Fold Card, like Sizzix

Good Morning!! This is another RE-Post of my Cricut creation from my other blog.

Ok, now... here is another cut that was inspired by a Sizzix cut, the heart fold card. I saved me
$15-$20 by creating this cut with the Design Studio. The 1st photo is the Sizzix Cut, to give you
an idea of what I'm talking about. But the cut that Sizzix created is smaller than the size of a standard card.

2nd photo is of my cut that I created using the Cricut's Design Studio. The stamp image that I used is from Whipper Snapper. I embossed the heart flaps with my Swiss Dots CB Folder.





The sentiment on the inside says "Love You" and is a TAC sentiment. The DP is a very pretty paper which I purchased from my friend Brian down at Photo Craft. This card was created for my hubby.

Here is an image shot of the cut files on the DS program. If you would like this cut, click here. I created 2 files for this cut. 1 for lil bug users and the other for Cricut X users.




Requirements: DS Program, Cricut Machine, Accent Essential cartridge, Walk In My Garden cartridge.

Have an awesome week.... I have a few more to transfer! Thank you for your kind words and comments of encouragement!! I am enjoying hearing from all of you.

God Bless...
Hugs,
Jen