February 22, 2010

Angel Henry Mouse on Gable Box

Hey There... This one has been created a while back. This image is Angel Henry Mouse who is from Whiff of Joy and can be found at Little C's. He's on a gable box that I actually made a while ago, and it's been sitting on my table for a lil' bit now, just thought I'd add Henry to it to decorate. I colored him with my Copics and added some glitter to his wings. I cut his tail off because it gives me the hibee-jibees... The blue dew drops just adds a pretty look to it, doesn't it?! You can find some of those Dew Drops @ Little C's as well!!!



Prayer Request: Please pray for my girlfriend, her hubby and their family as her hubby traveled to Afghanistan and will be there for about a year for work. Please pray that a hedge of protection cover him as he is there in the war zone, as well as giving him the strength and courage to witness to those around him whether he be at work or on the field. Please pray for my girlfriend and her family, that she and her kids are healthy throughout the year, that nothing around the house breaks down and that a hedge of protection is also over them. Thank You and God Bless!!!

Hugs,

Today's Verse:

Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?"
John 11:40 (Read all of John 11)