December 14, 2009

TMJ Update & NEW Aloha Keiki Release

Good Morning! Update on my TMJ - actually, everyone has a TMJ, I found out it is a TMD that I have (Temporomandibular Joint and muscle Disorder). Thank you all for your sweet comments, and personal emails, as well as your loving prayers!!! My appointment went well. Shots we're painless - Thank U, Lord!!! Therapy, of stretching my face muscles took about an hour. When I first went in, I could open my mouth @ 25 cm, today, I am able to open it to about 30 cm. Not quite "sandwich" size, just yet - I was told to slowly stretch my mouth daily by using my right hand fingers to slowly open it up. Crazy huh?!

Anyways, we have a NEW release of images from Aloha Keiki's today - it is our Winter Wonderland line of images... these are super cute n' fun to color. Best of all, they are digitals, and all you need to do is download, print n' color like any other image that you use on your project(s). Although Christmas is right around the corner, don't forget - you can always use them on your Thank You cards. =0) Well, here are the new images:

Winter Kehau **NEW**
Winter Kehau **NEW**
$3.50
Winter Kalani **NEW**
Winter Kalani **NEW**
$3.50
Snowball Lopaka **NEW**
Snowball Lopaka **NEW**
$3.50
Santa Kiana **NEW**
Santa Kiana **NEW**
$3.50
Santa Keala **NEW**
Santa Keala **NEW**
$3.50

Check out Little C's Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii to view some of the samples created by our DT. They turned out ohhhh so cute!!!

Aloha,