December 6, 2009

Christmas Tags with Rachelle Ann Miller Snow Man

Hey there... here are some tags I created for a past challenge that was going on at LC's Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii. I guess I forgot to share it on this blog... so here it is. The tags were all created using Spellbinder die cuts. The adorable snowman image is a Rachelle Ann Miller stamp. When it comes to Christmas images, snowmen are the easiest and fastest to color huh? I think that's why I chose this image, I was probably running late on the challenge, and I just needed something simple to do.





Yesterday, after the craft fair, we attended a company party for my hubby's business associate. Tonight, we have another company party to attend later after service. Hope you are having a blessed day today, and enjoy your week!!

Aloha,