November 24, 2009

NEW Arrivals @ Little C's & Gift Card Holders for Monthly Swap

Hey All... I miss you all, been quite busy, and I'm sure you're quite busy yourself too!!! The craft fair at CCCS was awesome!!! I was able to make back my entry fee and then more on top of that... Praise God!!! What a blessing it was for Him to send all my friends n' customers out, it was really nice to see all those that were able to make it.

On December 5th, I will be out at the Mililani Craft Fair - Rec Center #5. Woooo Hooooo.... can't wait!!! I'm excited, but right now, I need to focus on what is going on right in front of me... which is Thanksgiving. I'm just so blessed with an awesome husband, who not only loves the Lord with all his heart, but also cooks for my entire family - meaning my mom, my dad and my sisters n' brother on Thanksgiving!!! His turkey's always turns out soooo moist... oh I can hardly contain myself.... ok, today first off, I am sharing with you what has recently arrived in Little C's - and what is SOON to come - n' here they are....

11/24: NEW ARRIVALS:

Heidi w/Ornament
Heidi w/Ornament
$5.50
Nora in Winter Coat
Nora in Winter Coat
$5.50
Santa Birgitta
Santa Birgitta
$5.50
Brigitta wSunflower
Brigitta wSunflower
$5.50

NEW RELEASES BY CC DESIGNS ON 11/30/09.....

Christmas Trevor **REL'D 11/30**
Christmas Trevor **REL'D 11/30**
$5.50
Ornament Trevor **REL 11/30**
Ornament Trevor **REL 11/30**
$5.50
Winter Trevor **REL 11/30**
Winter Trevor **REL 11/30**
$5.50
Cocoa Emma **REL 11/30**
Cocoa Emma **REL 11/30**
$5.50
Winter Emma **REL 11/30**
Winter Emma **REL 11/30**
$5.50
Christmas Emma ** REL 11/30**
Christmas Emma ** REL 11/30**
$5.50
Santa Emma **REL 11/30**
Santa Emma **REL 11/30**
$5.50

On the 2nd part of this blog post, I would like to share with you a creation - I'm soooo sorry I haven't been posting and I wish I just could talk and have this post typed out for me with my words, but as of today, technology only allows my fingers to do the talking.

I recently joined a monthly swap - and our first theme was to create a Gift Card Holder. I used the Cricut machine to cut this GC Holder. You can find the cut file on my Cricut Blog. The image I am using on here is a Whipper Snapper image, and the DSP is from DCWV. The image was colored with my copics....












Ok, gotta run.... have a blessed day, people!!!

Hugs n' Blessings.....