November 14, 2009

Clock Designed Using a Cricut Cut....


Hello there, today is the day I share some Cricut Creations with ya... if you check the schedule I have set for myself on the side bar of my blog, you will see that I have Cricut Creations posting on Saturdays. LOL.... I really hope I am able to keep up with this schedule. It is allowing me to create with my projects that I have here, and at the same time post to my blog. I guess it's also a way to keep myself organized.

Anyways, here is a clock that I used a sticky back vinyl to put on the face of the clock itself. I was actually doing it to demonstrate something to my girlfriend, Barb, and it turned out pretty neat. I gave the clock to Barb. Perfect timing too, because she said the clock in her kitchen went "kaputt" on her!! LOL....

I took some pics of my lil' helper... actually I am not sure if he was holding the clock or if he just wanted to be in the picture - because it sure looks like Barb is the one that is holding it instead. =0)

Have a sweet day....

Hugs,