October 20, 2009

Two Scoops Rice Designs Tuesday....




Good Morning Friends! I am soooo tired! Went to bed at 10:30 pm, and then woke up at 3:30 am (both are reasons because of the pups). I've been up ever since, and I'm heading out the door to do a 9:30 presentation on the Cricut X for my Cy's school. They purchased 1 machine, and we decided on donating 1 to them as well, so that they could have 2 for the school. Anyways, going down to do a presentation, and I think I need to get me a Mocha!!! I usually drink a Caramel Machiatto, but I'm going to try out the Mocah this morning.

Anyways, today is Tuesday, and I'm totally trying to stay on top of my scheduled dates... so today, I've got some Two Scoops creations to share with you. I decorated 3 of these jumbo paper clips, and then added magnets to the backs of each, so that they could stick to the fridge, or maybe even the file cabinet of someone's workplace. All images are from Two Scoops Rice Designs - the Halloween Digis. These are soooo adorable!!! I loved creating with these images, and they were so fun to color and play with. =0) I added a tiny bling to each of these, because I thought it added a little sparkle to it, and made it even cuter. LOL... This bat here is soooo darling. Now if there were only real bats that were darling, huh?! The white highlights, I received from my friend, Irene. She was so sweet to purchase the whole stock from Hawaiian Graphics, and give them to her friends. LOL... it sounds like a lot was in stock, but really there were only about 5 or 6. I'm just so blessed that she picked me to be one of the recipients of this pen. I've been using my acrylic paint to make these highlights. But now that I have this pen, I'm going to try and use it on my projects more often.

The jumbo paper clips are from Bazzill Basic, the ribbons are all from my stash of ribbons. In fact I pulled them from my scraps. Gotta hit those first. I used the scallop & circle punches from EK Success and the dots on the scallop edges are also from that pen Irene gave me.

Here are a few more pics of these clips.... showing the backs with the magnets attached to them...


Here they are on my fridge.....

Well, looks like I better start heading out the door, it is almost time to leave, so I hope you have a fabulous day today, and that you are blessed by someone that will give you a big smile!!!

Aloha,