October 6, 2009

Two Scoops Rice Designs - Mini Memo Pad Holders

Aloha and Good Morning!!! I hope you're having a pleasant day today!!! I created these Mini Memo Pad Holders using an idea that derived from my fellow glama girl, Myra of 808 Kreations. The teddy is from Two Scoops Rice Designs, and I've used shrink plastic to make the smaller sized teddies on each pen.







I used Sticklez on the hearts of each flower pot, and I used Dew Drops to enhance, which you can purchase at Little C's!

My blurbs....

  • Happy to finally have a working camera again, that is to my standards!! LOL... I couldn't help myself, I went back to purchasing a Sony. The quality of their picture taking... just loving it!!!
  • It poured yesterday - like crazy, and then cleared up so quick. (See pic taken yesterday right before lunch time, near KFC Aiea)
  • Yesterday was the very 1st time I've ever eaten by my lonesome at a restaurant. I went to Champa Thai to eat some Chicken Pad Thai Noodles (See pic below). I usually would've taken it home to eat, but my car was being serviced at Jiffy Lube. Plus with the rain, it brought thunder n' lightning (which I love), but didn't want to take the chance of being sizzled....
  • The weather today is nice n' sunny, the sky is bright blue, and just beautiful!!
  • Yesterday, Cy said, "Today was a good day in school!" - It's so awesome to hear those words... he is loving his school and just sponging in all kines of information. Praise God!!!
Ok, it's time for me to start my day! Have a good one yourself!!

Have a beautiful day today and Thank You for stopping by!!!

Aloha,