October 31, 2009

Show & Tell.... 10/31

Well, I hope your day is going by great... for today's show n' tell, I have some RAK's to share with all of you... I received these from sweet stamping sisters, thank you all for blessing me with your time n' your talents....

From Michelle U, my co-star from Joy of Crafting (we are trying to get our own segment on OC 16, with the help of Joy from The Joy of Crafting, Mich n' I may be successful... **wink**)... such a cute bunch of goodies, I had to take several pics of them up close n' personal. She used the stamp set "Spooktacular" for this project.....

oh, and I had to get my nail in there, I just had it done.... I love that candy apple red look!! Look at them blacks, Mich made them sooo shinny!!! Fantabulous, sister!!






This bunch of yummy filled totes are from my sister, Vina. Thanks for all the yummies, Love!!

These cutie pies were given to me by my girl, Jo... love their stitched up mouths... too cute n' adorable!!!


This lovely baggie was from my sweet sweet sister, Rina. She's so awesome!! Love her projects. She really has NO TIME to be creating, but she does, and when she does, they just come flowing outtah her.
I received this from Kris, whom I met from attending Photo Craft's Cricut Club meeting... check out this pretty cool cut. Yep, it was all cut on the cricut. This was cut with using the SCAL program.

The middle section opens up, and you can fill it with goodies.

Okie dokie... have a blessed evening.

Aloha,