October 5, 2009

Sarah Kay - Gate Fold Card


Good Morning!! Hope you are having a beautiful day today! I have a gate fold card to share with you. I created this card because I was casing a card of Kyoko's, whom we had featured on LC's Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii's blog. Kyoko was our featured Aloha Blogger for the week. I saw that she had a Gate Fold card on her blog, and that is the one that I decided on casing.

The image is a Sarah Kay image, flowers and leaves are All Natural Accents, and Dew Drops can all be purchased at Little C's. I also used DCWV DSP, SU! Cardstock, Spellbinder Nesties and a TAC sentiment. I used sticklez to accent the image as well. I colored her hat with Prisma Pencils, and her overalls with Copics. I actually had this image colored awhile ago.

Ok, so as you know, I wasn't too sure about this camera. But I am sure now... I am not happy with it. I don't like how the picture looks grainy... I don't know if you can tell but I can. The quality isn't what I want, so I'll be returning this camera, and getting me another one. We'll see what I can come up with. I also had my nails done on Thursday, so just had to take a pic of that to share with you....

I have lots to do today, so I have to keep this short - but I hope you are all having a great start of the week... Be blessed, and smile often!!!

My Daily Blurbs.....

  • Pups are doing well, have them on a time schedule, but during the weekend it is harder to keep them on a schedule if the family is out n' about.
  • This past Friday and Saturday my stampin' sister n' good friend Barbara came over, we hung out, had coffee, talked stories, she colored, I created with my Cricut DS program.
  • I've updated my Cricut Blog this weekend, and posted a LOT of Cut files for those of you that have a Cricut and DS to use... check it out - you'll love what you see.
  • I'm working on creating the Fancy Favor Box that SU! sells - on the Cricut DS, and I'm just about done with it...
  • The weather was gloomy this morning, with 70% chance of rain, but it looks like it is clearing up.
  • I spent an hour and 15 minutes in the parking lot of my son's school this morning, fellow-shipping with my fellow Christian sisters Tanya n' Jo - I had a great time, but now my schedule for today is pushed back....LOL!!!
  • I've got the following on my TO DO list today, and I HAVE TO DO them..... Laundry (kids uniform - I took a break on laundry this weekend), Dishes (can't these ever GO AWAY!??!), Safety Check on MY car, Best Buy for new camera, return this camera @ Walmart.... I better GET GOING!!!!
  • Breakfast was a toasted Croissant n' Coffee... Chocolate Caramel Macadamia is the flavor of the coffee.... yummmm

Hugs,