October 6, 2009

RAKs From Friends....

Hey There...

Here are some cute RAKs I received from my girlfriends....

From Jodie... this cute bag was cut on her Cricut, using the Tags, Bags, Boxes n' More cartridge - I believe this is the popcorn box cut.

Check out this cute pumpkin cut out - Jodie added some white dots for it's face, and it turned out so cute, didn't it?!


From Evie....

from this angle, it looked like cigarette candies, remember that one?!

Evie used Martha Steward punches....

Last but definitely not least, a RAK from Ali.... these pumpkins are digital images that were a freebie somewhere online... tooo cute!!!

and here is a close up of Ali's crackling liquid thingy, that is pretty neat on her project.

Thank you ladies for your sweet RAKS - I love them all, but especially love that I am blessed with your friendship.

Big Hugs,