October 31, 2009

Henry Mouse with Ornament


Good Morning!!! How is everyone doing!?!?! I want to apologize for my absence... just had to take care of a few things before I post. I have been creating, but just been kinda crazy doing some stuffs here, there n' everywhere. I hope to catch you all up with what's been going on. Before I go on, just to let you know that I will try to post 2 postings per day. 1 of which will be a created project, and the other will be called "show n' tell". It may be of another project or mines or of someone else's - or just a photo to share. So, hope you like the changes...

Ok, on to my project. Here I am using Henry Mouse with Ornament. It is a new image from Whiff of Joy, that can now be purchased through Little C's. We received a whole set of Henry Mouse stamps so check them out to see which one of these cuties you want. I colored the image with copics. I used crystal glaze on the ornament to give it a shinny look. I used Pearl Diamonds on the hat and the ornament for the puffed look. The embossed background is from an ornament Cuttlebug folder. I embossed, and then swiped a white ink pad over it to have the images pop out.

On the 2nd image, you can see that the pearl diamonds are pretty thick and have a nice puff to it. I just let dry and it remains as shown. This reminds me of those ornaments with those glitter embossing on them. Henry Mouse had a tail but I cut it off.

This project was also created using the specs of this week's challenge on LC's Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii. The challenge is to create with Pink n' Black. You can use any image and any layout - as long as you have Pink n' Black as the main colors. Come on and join the fun!!! Winner receives Henry Mouse Angel and $10 GC to use at Little C's.

I had a great time with this challenge. Been kinda out of it - so I think it's time I get my butt back into gear, don't cha think?! I need a new poll... so look for that new question soon.
Last poll question was "What Utensil(s) do you use most of when eating?" - the choices were: Fork, Spoon, Both and None... hands down, "Fork" was the choice of today's eaters. =0)

May you n' your family have a safe eventful evening. And if you're in the Pearl City area, come to Calvary Chapel n' join our Family Fun Night tonight, it begins at 6:30 pm. It is a safe environment, where games n' candies will be present, along with those that love our Lord, Jesus!!!

Have a blessed day, and thanks for spending some time with me today.

Come back to check out my "Show n' Tell" post later.

Toodles!!!