October 3, 2009

Happy World Card Making Day!!!!


Good Morning!!! Today is World Card Making Day!!! Hope you've got your images and supplies ready to play with and create ALL day!!! To help you create, Fred She Said has some NEW images that just recently came out - and boy are they all so pretty and cute too!!! So today, I hope to share with you a bunch of cards I've created using these new FSS images. Fred She Said is also sponsoring a challenge that is going on, and we would LOVE for you to participate!! Fred, She Said Designs is offering a $25 CAD Gift Certificate to the Fred, She Said Store and a $25 USD Gift Certificate to one of Fred's favorite stores for dies, embossing folders, stamping stuff and embellishments - www.CropStop.com


The challenge starts NOW and closes Monday October 12th midnight EDT. To enter, all you need to do is post a new card on your blog using any Fred, She Said product or freebie! Check here for more details...

Here is the 1st card that I would like to share with you. By the way, I purchased a new camera, it's a Fujifilm. I couldn't find my receipt for the other cameras, and was told that to fix them it would cost me at least $179 each - which I figured I could purchase another camera for a lesser cost. I decided to try out a Fujifilm camera, since I'm always having problems with my Sony camera. Hopefully I'll have better luck on this one. =0) Ok, back to my creation....

This flower is from a set of 4 lovely flowers... this one is the Aster, the set of flowers also comes with a pricking frame, which I HAVE GOT TO TRY out later today!!! I will share that will you when I'm done. But this set goes only for $6!!! That's 5 images for $6!!! WOW - there are stamps out there that are $6 and it's only 1 of them. LOL... I just love the digital concept, and when you've got an awesome artist such as Tracey, you've got great quality images!!!

Ok, so I used Copics to color, Sticklez to enhance, Scallop and Circle punch, Large Square nestie, completed card size is 5-1/2" x 5-1/2", DSP is from Whipper Snapper, Cardstock is Bazzill Basics.

I'll be back with more Fred She Said creations, so check back as we continue to celebrate World Card Making Day today!!!!

Aloha,