October 8, 2009

Favor Box


Howdy Friends!!! Today, I have to share with you this adorable Faux SU! Fancy Favor Box, which I've created using my Circut DS Program, and then cutting on my Cricut Expression. If I made it any smaller - it wouldn't have been the same approximate size as the Fancy Favor box, so I wanted to get it as close to it's dimensions as possible. I will share the cut file on my Cricut blog in a couple of day from today. For now, I'd like to talk about the Geisha Anya stamp image that can be purchased at Little C's. I love The Greeting Farm images as they are so easy to color and just a lot of room to play with when coloring with Copics.

So I colored this image with my Copics, the DSP is Martha Stewart, and that's pretty much it with this project. LOL....


Ok, now for my blurbs... I have to catch you up with what's been going on - crazy madness this last couple of days... ok, let's begin....

  • Today's weather: Voggy (Volcanic Smoke fills the air), Humid, Sunny and HOT!!!!
  • Got me a new phone - the Palm Pre, also got my mom n' dad new phones (it was time for an upgrade!!!) - Sprint is awesome, every so often they give you credit towards purchasing a new phone, and I was blessed to have credits on all accounts of mines n' my parents (I have them on my service).
  • Went to the doctor's on Tuesday, and was told I lost 3 pounds... WOOOO HOOOO and with 3 pounds, I brought my cholesterol down, as well as some other stuffs... Dr said 3 pounds is HARD to lose... I joked around stating that it was probably just water. LOL...
  • Yesterday, I spent the day with mom n' dad, we went to visit Granny. We then went to eat at a Chinese restaurant... we ordered a lot of food! Gosh, every dish tasted so good!!! LOL... there goes my 3 pounds!!
  • The pups are doing well, if I plan it right, they will sleep through the night. =0)
  • Today I will be having lunch with my sister Jackie.
  • I did a Cricut Demonstration for Cy's school's office... it was really short, and fun.
  • This weekend... hmmmmm.... I'll be donating blood to the Blood Bank of Hawaii - won't you donate some blood too?!
  • Cy wants to be in his school's Christmas play - will let you know if he gets a role to play.
  • Oh, tomorrow Little C's will be releasing the Digital Images from Aloha Keikis. Can't wait to see what the DT comes up with... kinda exciting. Please come and check out our challenge tomorrow that will be posted on LC's Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii... you'll have a chance to win BOTH digital sets of images and sentiments.
Here is the image shot of the cut on my DS Program. Click here to download this file. Requirements: DS Program, Cricut Machine and George Cartridge. Enjoy!!


Ok, I think that's it for now... will post more blurbs if I think of more to post. Hope you are having a blessed day!!! Gotta run, need to vacuum and do dishes before I head into town.

Aloha,