October 3, 2009

FREE Hello Kitty Image - HK with Burdy


***This post was supposed to be posted yesterday.... Friday, 10/2/09:

It's Aloha Friday! Today, on LC's Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii, we are featuring Kyoko Patoc as our featured Aloha Blogger of the week. Be sure to stop on by, and check out Kyoko's interview with us!!

Today, I would like to share this adorable Hello Kitty image, which I call "Hello Kitty w/Burdy". I have her colored in with my copics, and I cut a Coffee Bag using my Cricut machine - I haven't shared the file for that yet, and I will as soon as I can get my postings on my Cricut blog to get going. I used Scallop Circle nestie to cut the scallop frame around the circle, the circle is backed by acetate so that it can be a window to look into the goody bag.

That's pretty much it with this project. If you would like a free copy of the HK digital image, send an email to littlecs7@gmail.com requesting "HK Burdy" in the subject line.

Now for my daily blurbs....

  • It is 1:45 am and I am up writing this post (thanks to my new pups that JUST needs to play around in the middle of the night... no really, thanks!!!)
  • Today's Weather: Well, I can't really tell right now, it's still dark outside
  • What we had for dinner yesterday: We went to Paesano's in Pearl City to grind at our Uncle Billy's restaurant, ok - he's not our BLOOD Uncle, but we go there so much, my family call him "Uncle" and we feel like we're treated like family!!
  • What I did yesterday: Took Cy to school, Shopped at Sam's Club, created today's project, picked up Cy, purchased a new camera from WalMart (wow, when I write it down, it really seems like I didn't do nothing, but driving around sure takes up a LOT of time!!! Traffic was terrible on the way home on Thursday, I ended up taking all the back roads).
  • Tonight, I will be enjoying some much needed crafty time with some of my girlfriends!
I hope and pray that YOU are having a beautiful day!!!

Aloha,