October 9, 2009

FREE Digital Image and Digital Sentiment @ LC's Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii




Hey There!!! Today is the day that Little C's is releasing NEW images, from two new lines called "Aloha Keikis" and "A Sentimental Corner". We are having a challenge, for those of you who would like to try and earn both of these new digital sets for FREE. You can check out the challenge, and download the free images here.

Ok, so here is a card I created using "Bubbles Kimo" and "Love Bears All Things..." digital images. I wanted to try and work with the boy images first, because I have 2 boys myself, so thought it would be easier to create with them. I loved coloring this image. I used my Copics, added buttons to accent, used my Spellbinder Nestie to cut both the Scallop Oval and Oval. The DSP is from Whipper Snapper, and card stock is from Bazzill Basics. The sentiment is also available through Little C's.

Now, here is my daily blurbs....

  • Today's weather: HUMID, Raining (nice but sooo humid afterwards!!!), partly sunny
  • Cy had a field trip today, to the Bishop Museum. He had a lot of fun, and shared with CY4 n' I afterwards some interesting things he learned about Lava, Planets and Dinosaurs. SO CUTE!!!
  • One of the pups had their 1st "runs" today... ugh... the sick part is that I put them both in the bathroom to go potty, and I left them there to get something. When I returned, the puppies were doing what pups love to do, running, jumping n' playing.... and when I went into the bathroom, oh gosh.... pretty foot prints of MESS were all over the bathroom floor... that was the yucky part of my morning.
  • I had a visit from my friend Barbie earlier this morning, and then my former GG Ali n' her keikis stopped by later in the afternoon... thanks for the visit ladies!!
  • CY4 was off today, when I left the house to run errands, he stayed home, washed clothes n' cleaned the living room (glad that my constant pushing is paying off...and he's only 13, mind you!!!). Pssst, if you want your kids helping around the house, start as early as 3 years old by introducing them to some of the easy chores, or by helping you with them, but make it fun and interesting for them... CY4 was cooking rice at 8 years old!!! Both of my boys have a chore list that they have to check off daily, even the real simple kine - like gathering cups, is something that Cy loves to help with. =0)
  • My highest score for Bejeweled has been met - 261,650 is what I got yesterday... WOOO HOOOO!!! But Beate is still ahead of me... LOL!!!
  • These last two pictures I have to share with you is 1st a pic of a Banyan tree, that was in the parking lot of First Hawaiian Bank Moanalua (I was waiting for my parents while they went banking), the 2nd pic is of my mom n' dad at the Chinese restaurant we went to eat at after spending the day with them yesterday.
Thanks for stopping in and taking a peek!!!