October 3, 2009

Fred She Said - Happy World Card Making Day #2


Good Afternoon... well, while it is already evening on the East Coast, it is still noon here on the WEST of the West Coast... LOL!!! I actually took a short nap after I created this card, and is only uploading now... (the pups are really messing with my sleep schedule). Anyway, here is card #2, using a new image of Fred, She Said Digital Designs. This is one of the other flowers that are part of the new flower set that Tracey drew up. This is a Chrysanthemum image. The sentiment is from another stamp company. I also accented the image with Sticklez. The scallop circle was cut with my nestie. I used a corner punch to make the photo corner thingy, and Dew Drops added to prettilize.

I am still playing with my camera and deciding if I want to keep it. I can return it within 30 days if I don't. Right now, I'm not really happy with it's clarity. It doesn't seem that clear to me - I dunno, maybe I'm too spoiled with the Sony features. I'll keep trying it out on my new projects, and see how I feel. In the meantime, it's doing what I need it to do, just that little thing that is bothering me.




Oh, and before I go, here is a cute adorable doggy that Tracey will be releasing at the end of today (which might be really close for you East Coasters). I am not sure when she will be releasing it, but it's so adorable, I just might need to color one up and play with too.... for those of you that are craving for my "Daily Blurbs" - I'll be right back with a post that was supposed to happen yesterday, and didn't... lol!!

Be sure to stop on by the FSS Digital Design Blog for MORE samples of these new images. Tracey has a bunch of prickling frames as well that I think I wanna try out as well. So, I'll be back... hope you're not getting tired of me, just yet!!

Thanks again for coming back!

Aloha,