October 12, 2009

Christmas Stamping All Year Long Challenge #38


Hey there... I'm late on creating and posting this, but better late then never.... it's already challenge #38 over at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long, and we were to follow a sketch this week. I missed a couple of challenges these past weeks. So I'm happy I was able to get to participate in this one. But so late, so I hope to be on top of it next week.

Anyways, the image that I used on this project is a digital image from Fred, She Said. Isn't it soooo purdy?!?!! The sentiment is one of the new sentiments that I will be releasing sometime in November. It'll be part of the Christmas sentiments I'm coming up with for Little C's. So be on a lookout for that. I colored the image with Copics Sketch Markers, and then used sticklez to accent. I also used Dew Drops to add some shine to the card.

The FSS image I printed out twice, and then colored both, cut one out, and then layered on top of the other. The flower layered on top I curled between my finger nails. I used foam tape to layer it on top of each other, and foam tape for the sentiment as well. Gives height to it. The oval punch for the sentiment is an EK Success punch, and the scallop around it was cut using a decorative scissors.

Ok, time for my daily blurbs.... let's see... what happen this weekend?!?!

  • Barb came over Saturday night, we worked on favors for her HS reunion. My hubs n' CY4 attended the UH football game that evening.
  • On Sunday we attended service, and I was supposed to give blood, but because I am taking anti-biotics, I was deferred til' a later date - BOOO HOOOOO...... went home, had a nap, and then woke up to cook steak n' left over chicken for din-din
  • Today (Monday) is a holiday for my kids, while daddy still has to work. We went running around all over this morning... 1st to the doctors (for me), then to Sony to drop off my broken camera (I finally got a chance to get over there), then to Jack in the Box, took that over to my mom's and ate there... stayed there for a few minutes, then back on the road again - went to this Massage Supply shop (for hubby, because he's had a stiff neck for several days now), and then to PetCo... phew.. came home, washed dishes - while I had CY4 do the laundry. I am pooped and need a nap for TODAY!!! LOL... I wish. Thank goodness din-din will be left overs. =0)
  • Today's picture is of my 2 babies sleeping next to each other, aren't they so adorable?!?! Camme is on the one on the top, Chrisjen on the bottom.... SWEET!!!!
Alright, that's it for now.. I have to get on my other projects. Have an awesome evening!!!

Aloha,