October 15, 2009

Bubbles Noelani - Another Aloha Keiki




Good Morning - I am so addicted to these adorable images of our Aloha Keikis line. The artist, obviously is a local artist, and she goes by the name of "TeeJay Mochiko" - I will share with you a pic of her later. She's been a long time friend of mines, and have been actually drawing these images up for her T-Shirt designs a few years back, and finally started to dig them up and with a little persuasion, I've talked her into making them digitals. She is so blessed to have such awesome talents!!!

Ok for today's creation, I have here a "Copic Pouch" which I've created on my Cricut DS Program, and cut on my X to hold these 5 Copic Pens. I made this Copic Pouch as a gift to one of my gf's who has recently started her Copic's collection, and hopefully with a little gift from me, it'll enhance her collection. Although she's already got a bunch of them going on already.... LOL... I hope she doesn't have these colors. I used the digital image called Bubbles Noelani, Sticklez to enhance the bubbles. I hid the sentiment "The Best Things In Life..." BEHIND the pens, so that when the pens are removed, the sentiment is shown. Meaning, "yes... the best things in life aren't just THINGS... they are COPIC THINGS...." at least in this case. LOL... I colored Bubbles Noelani with Copics as well. As you can see this pouch fits 5 Copic Sketch Markers perfectly... It probably fits at least 6 of the Copic Caio Markers. =0) I also used dew drops from Little C's - this is from the "Gum Drop" collection. It is such a pretty mix with pastel green n' pastel yellow along in the mix with this pink that I've used here.

Well, I hope you are having a blessed week, and that you are creating a sample to win these free digitals. If you don't know about the challenge, why don't you head on over to Little C's Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii to check it out. We are offering a free image and a free sentiment to use on this challenge, so while you get to try out this image, you can join in on the challenge as well!!! We would love to see what you come up with - AND we want to add it to our gallery of Digital Images!!!! Whether you win or not, your image will be featured in our gallery... so good luck, and best wishes!!!

I leave you with this beautiful picture of a Palm Tree in a neighbor's yard.... how gorgeous is that?!

Hugs n' Aloha,