October 14, 2009

Aloha Keiki's Girl Scout Noelani.... For A Good Cause.... Please donate!!


Good Morning!!! I just wanted to share another Aloha Keiki creation with ya... this one here is called "Girl Scout Noelani", and she is a digital image that can be found and purchased through Little C's. Just click on the link above, and you will be taken to the page where she is available. Isn't she a sweetie?! She's darling!!! She reminds me of my nieces who are all Girl Scouts themselves. This group of Young Leaders are such a great cause to our community.

Speaking of a great cause, I am putting this out to all the Hawaii local sisters reading this post out there. My niece, has put together a "Clothes Drive" for Samoa and those affected by the earthquake and tsunami that devastated Samoa. If you have gently used clothes that you would like to donate, please contact me @ littlecs7@gmail.com, I will be helping my niece collect these clothes, and would need to get them to her no later than Monday, October 19th. So if you can get your donated clothes to me by then, that would be awesome!!!

Now on to my card... I colored Girl Scout Noelani with Copics, used a Sizzix folder for the embossing on the DSP, the DSP is Martha Stewart, and Sticklez to enhance. Brown dew drops (these are so purdy!!!), and a white organdy ribbon. Oh, the sentiment is actually a magnet -pretty cool, huh?!

Don't forget we have a challenge going on at LC's Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii blog and a FREEBIE image AND sentiment to use on this challenge. We hope you will join us and play!! We would love to see how you create with these images....

The picture I am sharing you is of my front yard, this was taken the other day when it was pouring rain... oh how I love the rain!! My empty pond was starting to fill with rain water that day - but not enough to fill it to the rim! LOL....

Ok, so if any of you local sistahs feel it in your heart to donate a few of your gently used clothes to Samoa, remember to contact me as soon as you can.... we're looking for all sizes, so kids, adults, anything... Thank you for your time and support!!!

Aloha and thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs,