September 9, 2009

Swiss Pixie Pippi


Hello Wednesday Friends.... oh gosh, I had a dentist appointment this morning, and that took away my day!! I had to do some deep cleaning of my gums (I had my right side done about 3 weeks ago) and now was doing my left side. I'm still numb, but I can already feel a bit of the pain coming back. I'm just about going to have some clam chowder, but really wanted corn chowder, so I just took a handful of frozen corn, and threw it in there along with my clam chowder. Yumm-O!!!

Anyhoos, today I've got Pippi here to share with you!!! She's soo cute, and she's also another CC Designs that made it into the Little C's store. She's going pretty quick, so stop on by and snag her before she's all gone!!! I used dew drops of the middle of the flowers, and the flowers are Prima Flowers. She was colored with my Copics, and sticklez for her wings. The embossed layer was embossed with a CB folder. I also sponged the white background with a little Old Olive, so that it was kinda tinted.

She's a cutie, ain't she?!?! Ok, well, hope you're all having a blessed Wednesday today. It sure is hot here!!!

Much Hugs,