September 17, 2009

NEW Release from Digital Delights....


Surprise Surprise!!!! Thank you for returning to see what my Sneak Peek turned out to be. Today is the BIG day of Digital Delight's NEW RELEASE!!!!! What a bunch of cuties Wendy drew up, and I'm sooo excited to share with you what I created with one of the images in this new release. This image is called Frankie Ridley. Ain't he soooo cute!?!! I colored him with Copics. The DSP is from DCWV. I then cut him out, and used foam tape to make him pop. The sentiment is also from the new images that Digital Delights released this morning. I cut the oval and oval scallop with my Nesties. The moon is a circle punch - 1-3/8", then I crumpled up and then directly added black and orange inks to it with SU! ink pads. The fence is from my Cricut machine, and I used my paper doll cartridge. Coloring Frankie Ridley was so much fun... I had to think "Frankenstein" so that is why I went all green on his body. I also thought of "The Hulk" after it was done. Too cute... Thanks Wendy, for such awesome drawings!!!

Digital Delights also has a sketch challenge going on. This is the same sketch I used on my card creation show here. You can find the sketch in the upper left column of my blog - up there.... to the left... there ya go.... now why don't you try your creativity at creating a cutie patutie card with the same sketch. You'll have a lot of fun doing so - AND you'll be qualified to be a Guest DT Member of Digital Delights!!! Woooo Hoooo!!!

Well, I hope you're having a marvelous day today... my day has just started, but I know it's going to be a busy one. My son, CY4 is home sick with me, so we're off to the doctor's later.

Be sure to stop on by the Digital Delight's blog to check out all the samples created with the other new images that has been released. You'll love what the DT's came up with.

Toooodalooooo and be blessed!!!