September 8, 2009

NEW CC Designs @ Little C's.... Here's Mummy Trevor....

Hey-Lo.... if you don't already know, Little C's now have new CC Designs images for Fall and Halloween. These fellas are sooo cute!!! I just couldn't wait to create with them. Here are a few of them that I can share with you...

Too cute, huh?!?! You can find them all here. I have this image here to share with you today. He is called "Mummy Trevor". Too cute, looks like he got a little too much of TP all over himself. I colored him with my Copics, and added buttons and dew drops to embellish. I also used a Cricut cut to make the scallop heart and the inner layer of the scallop heart. You can find this cut on the cartridge called "Doodle Charms". I love that color blue dew drops.. it's sooo pretty!!! Glad I was able to snag myself one before they were all gone!!!

I hand wrote the sentiment with my black fine tip sharpie pen. It says, "Love You, Mummy!!!".... I can totally see Cy running around the house wrapped with TP around himself, and having a great time with it... LOL!!!

Last week, I got to take a break from cleaning house, since Cy went back to school. This week, I am back on duty... I cleared out the garage today, cleaned off the dining table (hey, that's a BIG deal in my house, esp if I've got all sorts of craft stuffs on it!!!), and washed the dishes!!! LOL.... I then headed out the door and met up with my dear friend, Wini. We checked out J's Knicknacks, because he's got a storewide sale going on. Pssst... the sale ends this coming Saturday, so head on over, and check it out. The sale is 25% off the retail price, which is pretty good. Igot some paper, and had to pick me up some glue sticks. We later went to go and eat at my favorite noodle shop, Gomaichi, located in Ala Moana, on the corner of Ke'eaumoku and Mokuloa St (for those of you that are here, and interested). I always have the Char Siu Tan Tan Min when I go... that thing is broke da mouth!!! Their soup base there, I just can't get enough off... lol... just talking about it is making me salivate all over again. LOL!!!

Anyways, I think tomorrow, I better be on SERIOUS house wife duties... ironing and laundry needs to be done. Hopefully I'll get to sneak a little creating in between. Oh, here's a pic of the onolicious noodle soup I had... YUMM...

oh, one last thing I wanted to share... I'm reading "The Love Dare" it is a book that was actually inspired by the movie "Fire Proof"... here is the book's description from Amazon.Com: Too many marriages end when someone says "I've fallen out of love with you" or "I don't love you anymore." The Love Dare discusses how these statements reveal a lack of understanding about the fundamental nature of true love.

As featured in the popular new movie Fireproof, from the team that brought us the #1 best selling DVD Facing the Giants, The Love Dare is a 40-day guided devotional experience that will lead your heart back to truly loving your spouse while learning more about the design, nature, and source of true love. Each reading includes Scripture, a statement of principle, the day's "dare," and a journaling area and check box to chart progress.

Dare to take The Love Dare, and see your marriage change forever.

***

Although I am confident that my hubby n' I share a unique bond and friendship, there is always room for improvement and growth in love. May be you too might wanna grow in your relationship with the Lord as well as your spouse??! So come on... do the Love dare with me?!!

Today's scripture is: "Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." -Ephesians 4:2 NIV

Today's Dare: The first part of this dare is fairly simple. Although Love is communicated in a number of ways, our words often reflect the condition of our heart. For the next day, resolve to demonstrate Patience and to say NOTHING NEGATIVE to your spouse (or to those around you) at all. If the temptation arises, choose not to say anything. It's better to hold your tongue than to say something you'll regret.

Blessings....