September 30, 2009

Gillian Roberts @ Little C's

Hello There!!! Here is a Gillian Roberts stamp that is now available at Little C's. I used this stamp to make my project for the week over at Little C's Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii. There was a bunch of other Gillian Roberts stamps for sale at Little C's, but most of them sold, and there are only a few left, so if you want to check them out - you better head on over there now. My picture here is a blur because I used my cell phone to take the pic... I used my spellbinders for the Scallop Circle cuts, and a Sizzix embossing folder. The strip in the middle is a coral ribbon about 1-1/4" wide, I love it!! The DSP used is Martha Stewart. I also used Sticklez, which you can barely see, but it is there... and copics to color the image. And my daily blurbs...
  • Weather - Nice n' Sunny, Cool Breezes in between.
  • Dropped off my oldest son to school this morning (CY4), and went to Nanding's to pick up some pastries (Filipino Bakery)... Cy stayed home with me again, Dr says he has clearance to go back to school tomorrow (Thurs). We headed over to my mom's @ 7 am, and did a "Surprise" breakfast for them.... we ate Spanish Rolls, Ensamada, and Pandesal with Coffee and Cocoa for Cy.
  • Gave the 3 doggies a bath (Ceasar, Cammie n' Chrisjen)
  • Threw in a load of laundry
  • Need to send out Little C's orders, iron CY3's aloha shirts, and do the dishes (man, and I thought I just finished them dishes yesterday!!).
  • 1 thing I remembered that happen yesterday: I waited in the car for CY4 for 1 hour after school got out, because he attended a "preview for testing" class, we left the school at 4 pm, I texted my sister Nasha and niece Sierra and spoke to Bernee on the phone while I waited, Cy slept most of the time in the back seat, good thing Manoa is cool....
  • Yesterday's craving: I was totally craving for some chocolate yesterday (while waiting in the car)... but once I got home, I forgot about it. Thinking about putting a container of chocolates in my car, in case I have another craving today. LOL!!
  • Update on camera's: Sales Rep at Sony told me to go to Best Buy to get a copy of my receipt for proof of purchase so that my repair can be free.... man, I thought I saved those receipts... better go look around for them!
  • Cy is working on homework to keep up with school - he's such a good boy!!! Thank you Mary B., for your get well prayers - it's working, because he's energy level is way up high now!!!
  • Last Night's Dinner: Steak and left over Pancit n' Sweet n' Sour Pork (from Vina... thanks girl!!).
  • Puppies Are Training... to go OUTSIDE to poop n' pee.... their poop is so tiny, they're CUTE!!!! LOL...
That's it for now!! Cheers!!