September 3, 2009

Digital Delights - Sketch # 6


Good Morning Friends!! It's time for a sketch challenge from Digital Delights. Harvest time is right around the corner, and it's sneaking up to us pretty quick ain't it?! Well, the sketch challenge is a fun one, all you gotta do is follow the sketch, and post your project to the web for a chance at winning a spot as a Guest DT on Digital Delights. BTW - there is a DT call going on right now for the next term, go try for it if you'd like!!!

The image I am using here is called "Scarecrow". Funny because as of lately, scarecrows aren't really scary, they are starting to look super cute!!! I used my Copics to color, and added some stickles on the patches of his coat. The newest color that I purchased which is R89 is so rich and delicious looking. I just HAD to get it. For the sentiment, I CG'd it (computer generated) and then used my circle punch to punch out and then my scallop punch to layer. I added dew drops to add flavah to it. I love that blue satin ribbon, I can't remember where I got it from, but it was the last of the spool that I've used on this creation.

So guess what? Today is my anniversary!!! My hubby n' I make 15 years together today. What a blessing it is to be with the man that I love n' adore!!! He is a great father, and such a loving husband. Best of all, he is after the Lord's heart and having the both of us going after the same goals is such a wonderful feeling. The years flew by soooo quickly!! I can't believe how quick 15 years went. It feels like it was just yesterday that he called to ask me out to the "Last Boy Scout" movie... remember that? With Bruce Willis?! You know, I could never get over Bruce Willis being that character from "Moonlighting" so it was hard for me to see him as a tough guy. Remember "Moonlighting"? Ugh, with what's her face?!!??!?! Cybil Shepard... OMGosh!!! All I remember was that it was an "office" show, right?! I can't even fully remember... lol... anyways, then Mr. Willis became a tough guy actor, and that threw me off. Anyways, little does Bruce knows it, but he will always be a part of both my hubby n' my memories together. LOL....

Well, it's time to start my day... so I hope you are having a grand one, gotta go n' take the kids to school now!!

God Bless,